Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Welcome back to Sweet Pea - reopening information
We are so happy to have you back! We want to make sure we have a gradual, safe and accommodating transition back into the store for everyone. Below you'll find a guide to ensure a safe and happy shopping experience!
Along with our safety measures, we want to outline two important changes: we will be reducing our regular business hours to accommodate two local delivery days a week. We are also offering select weekdays to shop by appointment! Please note we are assessing our business hours on a weekly basis.
Reduced Business Hours:
MON Appointment Only 11am-3pm | Delivery Day
BOOXI BOOKING APP
We are now offering Shop By Appointment on select days of the week (see availability on our hours or on the Booxi calendar)
You can view our availabilities by visiting https://www.sweetpeahalifax.com/shop-by-appointment to access our Booxi calendar.
We understand 30 minute appointments may be quick, but this may change as we continue to reevaluate our process during this gradual reopening to the public.
If you need to cancel please contact the owner at [email protected] two hours before your appointment. If you arrive early to your appointment, please wait outside and Johanna will greet you at the door!
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to reach out before your appointment!
OUR SAFETY MEASURES:
- Please hand sanitize upon entry. There will be sanitization stations available at our entrance and throughout the shop
- 8 customers in the store at one time
- Please social distance throughout the entirety of your visit
- Clothes may be tried on and if not purchased, these items will be pulled from the floor to be steamed /quarantined
- We will not be doing cash transactions. Credit, Debit or Gift Card only please
- Please sanitize upon entry and following your visit
- masks are welcomed (but not required) if you choose to do so
- regular disinfecting of doorknobs, tables, counter, payment machine, hangers & garments
Thank you for your virtual support over the past two months. We expect this to be a slow, gradual process and appreciate your patience during this time. As always, do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns. We're in this together.